Church Motion Graphics is a ministry-focused, design studio dedicated to creating eye-catching, background graphics and videos that are specifically designed to look great in worship environments. CMG content is perfect for displaying behind worship lyrics, announcement slides, or when shown alone.
Since 2010, Church Motion Graphics has worked with thousands of churches around the globe to utilize the power of visuals to inspire faith communities in ways like never before. With a passion to help churches look great, Jeff McIntosh, founder, started this company as a way to help ministries of all sizes have a great look to match their great message.
Over the course of its seven year history, this studio and electronic publishing service has created and sold over 5000 unique motion and still graphics that are in use in church services, conferences, and worship events in as many as 50 countries. It is one of the largest producers of religious media today.
- Church Motion Graphics is founded by Jeff McIntosh as a simple, affordable way for churches to improve the look of their screen presentations.
- CMG first started selling individual motion background videos on TripleWideMedia.com.
- ChurchMotionGraphics.com website and online store are launched.
- Church Motion Graphics started selling content on WorshipHouseMedia.com expanding its reach to more faith communities around the world.
- CMG Blog is launched with first tutorial, How to Time Text to Motions in ProPresenter. It begins offering articles, how-to’s, and resources for media teams.
- Church Motion Graphics receives award for Moving Background of the Year from WorshipHouseMedia.com
- Subscriptions are launched on ChurchMotionGraphics.com allowing churches to purchase monthly packs of motion graphics for an industry-shaking low price.
- CMG becomes official sponsor to Create Conference Canada.
- Subscriptions grow in popularity and become one of the fastest growing church media products in the industry.
- Church Motion Graphics samples are now included in all major church presentation software downloads.
- Visual Church Media Facebook Group is launched connecting over 25,000 church media leaders to learn and inspire each other.
- The Worship Media Handbook ebook is published by Jeff McIntosh and ChurchMotionGraphics. It sells over 1500 copies in first few months.
- Church Motion Graphics receives award for Worship Leader Magazine 2015 Editor’s Pick.
- CMG becomes official sponsor to Salt Conference Nashville.
- ChurchMediaSpot.com is launched giving access to a useful library of all of the best church media resources available on the web.
- Pro Titles and Pro Layers are introduced paving the way for church leaders and volunteers to be more creative with their screen graphics.
- CMGcreate.com is launched making thousands of still backgrounds absolutely free for anyone to download and use in their organization.
- The Church Slide Design Makeover campaign goes public which allows thousands of churches to improve their screen visuals for free.
- ChurchVisualIdeas.com is launched to help provide an easy place to find inspiration for creating videos and graphics for your church.
- TempoMatch feature is added to ChurchMotionGraphics.com enabling customers to quickly find the perfect motion background to fit the speed of any worship song.
- CMG Templates are introduced as the best and most customizable way to improve the look of sermon and series presentations.