Each church presentation software is different and has different support for video still and audio media. Here is a list that outlines which formats are supported by each worship presentation software program.
- MOV and MP4
- WMV and WMV Audio (when Flip4Mac is installed on a Mac)
- MPEG and AVI (not supported on the Mac)
- MP3, WAV, AAC and AIF
- JPEG, PNG, TIF, TGA and GIF
- MPG1 and WMV
- WMA, Mp3 and WAV
- MPG2 and DVD (when DScaler Codec is installed)
- MP4, FLV, MOV, M4V, FLV, DIVX, XVID, AAC Audio, M4A Audio (when K-Light Codec Pack is installed)
- MPG and MPEG
- MOV, QT, MP4, M4V and MPE
- WMV, AVI, M1V and M2V
- ASF, DIVX, 3GP and 2G2
Need help composing, editing and presenting worship slides? Download The Worship Media Handbook by Jeff McIntosh.