A common task church media techs want to complete is how to print a playlist in ProPresenter 5. Instead of printing one song at a time, which is what the default settings do, you can print multiple slides on one page at a time.
Here are the steps to print a song playlist in ProPresenter 5 on a Mac
- Create a Playlist of songs.
- Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and select all the songs you want to print in your Playlist.
- Click on the “File” menu and choose “Print”.
- Click the “Show Details” button.
- Click the “Outline View” radio button.
- Check the “Slide Numbers” and “Slide Labels” checkboxes.
- Click the drop-down menu that current says “ProPresenter 5” and choose “Layout”.
- Change the “Pages per Sheet” drop-down menu from 1 to 4.
- Click the “Border” drop-down menu and choose “Single Thin Line” to put a border around each page.
- Click the “Print” button.
An alternative option is to use “Thumbnail View” instead of “Outline View” and choose 3 from the “Columns” drop-down menu. This works more like how you print slides in PowerPoint, but with a few undesirable features like including the backgrounds of your slides and effects like drop shadows and strokes.
If you are using ProPresenter 4 you can still follow the instructions. The only drawback is that ProPresenter 4 will print a new page for ever song. This is a waste of paper and less useful.