Facebook’s Frame Studio allows anyone to create their own custom profile frames for their cause. This easy tool provides a huge advantage to churches who can share a customized frame that allows followers to easily spread the word about the church or upcoming events.
With Easter just around the corner, many churches are using this tool to get the word out about their services. By having your congregation add frames with event information onto their Facebook profile pictures, many of their friends outside of the church see this info right in their news feed. It’s a great way to get free publicity.
Download 3 Free Templates
To make it easy for you to get started, we have put together 3 free Photoshop templates that you can customize for your church. Each of them matches our Ink Blast Easter 2020 Themes that we’ve designed to look great for this holiday. In less than 5 minutes, you can fill in your church information and export a PNG file that’s ready to use. It’s easy and fun!Download Free Facebook Profile Frames
How To Publish A Custom Facebook Profile Frame
1. Go to the Frame Studio page to start creating your profile frame.
2. Click the “Create A Frame” button. Then, click “Open Frame Studio.”
3. A new “Create A Frame” window will pop up. Here, you’ll be prompted to drag and drop a PNG image. This is where you can upload your PNG template frame.
4. Make sure that your previews look exactly as planned. Click Next to move forward. You’ll be brought to a page of options. Here, you’ll name your frame and provide some other basic information like when you want to make this frame available. Once you’ve completed this page, click Next.
5. Finish the process by clicking Publish. Your new custom profile frame is now ready to be used and shared with your community!
Ready to try it for yourself? Download these templates now to get started.Download Free Facebook Profile Frames