Sharing passages from the Bible is one of the most important things churches do in their services, but it can be difficult to know how to properly show these Scriptures on our screens. After looking at some of the best slides, we have chosen these three designs as the best models based off of layout and overall functionality.
1. Center Aligned With Boxed Reference
From Jesus Savior of the World Template (Font: Gotham)
2. Left Aligned With Simple Reference
From James Faith In Motion Template (Font: Century Gothic)
3. Centered Caps With Large Reference
From Jonah Template (Fonts: Gotham, Surveyor Display)
Important Tips To Keep In Mind:
• The purpose of displaying these passages on your screens is so that people can follow along. Don’t let your design preferences compromise their readability.
• Display passages immediately before they will be read by the speaker. If only one passage will read at a time, only display one on a slide. If they will read 2-3, try to include each of these on the slide if space permits.
• Including the specific translation that the speaker is reading from can be helpful for those taking notes and to give clarity to those unfamiliar with various versions.
CMG Templates Now Available
Our CMG library nows includes 50+ beautiful sermon templates. Each of these graphics includes multiple JPEG stills and a fully cusomizable Photoshop file. Plus, 20 new templates are added monthly. Your sermon presentations will look better than ever!See Full Template Collection